PowerQuery Source for 2HG

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
Shaung89

Hi,

Im new to PowerQuery but happy to give it a go. Im looking for a suitable website where I can either:
- Find 2nd Half Goals for teams which updates weekly and extract into PQ
- Find previous results for teams (including scores and goal minutes) so I can extract via PQ and then query to calculate 2HG %'s

Ultimately im looking to put these teams into a DB highlighting 2HG %'s with other values so I can try to work on some LTD theories. I will need to be able to update each week into PQ.

Any help or pointers greatly appreciated.
Realrocknrolla

Shaung89

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:25 pm
https://footystats.org/

Try that!
Im making progress here (I think), but getting continual script errors each time I try to set up the process of importing a table from Soccerstats.

When clicking 'Import from Web' I get 12 different Script Errors from Google (one example below). If I click yes to continue through these I then get another handful from SS.

Given im looking to import a fair few tables each week, is there a way around this?
Script Errors.png
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atho55

Try this route
PQ Path.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaung89

Atho55 wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:49 am
Try this route

PQ Path.png
Worked a treat, thanks Atho.

Now i've connected to around 10 tables on SS, is it as easy as clicking 'refresh all' and they all update?

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”