Does BA only work with Microsoft Excel or alternatives?

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
ShaunWhite

Emmson wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:21 am
ruthlessimon wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:56 pm
.. & if you're a little cunning, there are plenty of 'tutorials' on youtube that might be able to help you out ;)
ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:47 pm
It only works woth Excel as far as I know. But you can buy a legitimate 'key only' version from a lot of places for under a tenner.

I don't think I've ever paid more than £15 for any version of windows or office and they've always passed the Microsoft validation process just fine. They're usually licences from de-comissioned office PCs.
Currently exploring and researching this. THX guys!
Prices have crept up since my post 3yrs ago, but still cheap. My personal fav is Office 2019 because you own it and it's not a subscription service like Office 365. I'm obv not responsible for who you choose but there's a company called pckeys (.uk) who've been around for a while, I got a copy of Visio from them about 18months ago and it was all legit, and they're still in business so that's another +ve.
Emmson

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:25 am
Emmson wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:21 am
ruthlessimon wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:56 pm
.. & if you're a little cunning, there are plenty of 'tutorials' on youtube that might be able to help you out ;)
ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:47 pm
It only works woth Excel as far as I know. But you can buy a legitimate 'key only' version from a lot of places for under a tenner.

I don't think I've ever paid more than £15 for any version of windows or office and they've always passed the Microsoft validation process just fine. They're usually licences from de-comissioned office PCs.
Currently exploring and researching this. THX guys!
Prices have crept up since my post 3yrs ago, but still cheap. My personal fav is Office 2019 because you own it and it's not a subscription service like Office 365. I'm obv not responsible for who you choose but there's a company called pckeys (.uk) who've been around for a while, I got a copy of Visio from them about 18months ago and it was all legit, and they're still in business so that's another +ve.
Food for thought! :)
ShaunWhite

Emmson wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:32 am
Food for thought! :)
Life's a punt Emmson, what's my discount vs the %chance of being ripped off. I got about 80% off the first time and figured I was about 50/50 for being taken, but I must have bought about half a dozen things in the last 10yrs so my mug-factor risk feels more like about 12/1 now. ;)
You can't escape probablity in every part of your life once it's just 2nd nature.
Emmson

As someone who values every £ I must thank ShaunWhite for saving me quite a few of them with the info he posted here in this very thread, now for the difficult part: turning myself into an Excel Monkey! ;)
Emmson

Emmson wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:29 pm
As someone who values every £ I must thank ShaunWhite for saving me quite a few of them with the info he posted here in this very thread, now for the difficult part: turning myself into an Excel Monkey! ;)
I've actually made more progress on Excel this week than ever before thx to a free course from Udemy, Macros will soon be visible on the horizon. :D
ODPaul82

If you ever want help just send a PM, before going FT with trading I was a VBA developer in the insurance & pharma sectors.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”