Auto Trade All Day - Spreadsheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
uzain

how to upload xlsm file?
i am getting this error "Invalid file extension: BetAngel-auto-trade-v2.2.xlsm"
spreadbetting

Macro enabled files can host viruses so they'll be blocked by the forum software.
Derek27

I'm sure I've uploaded a macro enabled spreadsheet on this forum!
spreadbetting

It wouldn't have uploaded as a .xlsm file though, it is a bit silly they allow macros in earlier excel versions such as Microsoft Excel 97-2003 .xls files to be uploaded which can also contain macros just not later .xlsm files.
Derek27

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:34 am
It wouldn't have uploaded as a .xlsm file though, it is a bit silly they allow macros in earlier excel versions such as Microsoft Excel 97-2003 .xls files to be uploaded which can also contain macros just not later .xlsm files.
You're right - it was an xls file containing macros.

It should really be up to the user if they trust the uploader's code, as macros are essential for much spreadsheet functionality.
nigelk

how to upload xlsm file?
you can upload it if you put it in as a zip file
uzain

I did some modifications
- Sheet can record anything ( you can add any cell in CJ10:MB10 range)
- if you move to the next market it will clear data automatically .... (But for this sheet recording should be active... and DO NOT change the first cell which is market name cell)
- it will stop at certain profit ( didn't do anything for the loss because stop loss is already there)
- it can work with guardian but for that you have to add more worksheets and play around with code by pressing Alt+F11
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uzain

And by the way use that on simulated mode first please
eightbo

uzain wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:12 pm
I did some modifications
- Sheet can record anything ( you can add any cell in CJ10:MB10 range)
- if you move to the next market it will clear data automatically .... (But for this sheet recording should be active... and DO NOT change the first cell which is market name cell)
- it will stop at certain profit ( didn't do anything for the loss because stop loss is already there)
- it can work with guardian but for that you have to add more worksheets and play around with code by pressing Alt+F11
You must have accidentally unlinked the Control (Cell link) on the tickbox for the 4th runner of the dashboard which means it's stuck at TRUE in the version you uploaded. It should be linked to cell $BD$13 from what I can see.

Look forward to having a play with this tomorrow, cheers.
uzain

Yea just checked. My mistake sorry
niceday

Hi All

I have downloaded the trade all day pot of gold only things i have changed are listed below first bet went in fine with greening then nothing the TICK TOCK stuck on TICK and no clearing of status so only one bet placed is there anything else that needs changing. I am using on inplay football

MAX PRICE 10
Offset 1 Ticks
Kill Delay 30 Seconds
Stop 0 Ticks
Clear every 10 Seconds
Close after 30 Seconds
Start at 100 Seconds
Stop at 0 Seconds
Green at 0 Seconds

Can anyone help please
uzain

Fixed it. Now try again. And sorry for the late reply.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

Just a thought Does this bot just work off WOM and prices to fire into the market ... say if the lay side was set to 60% and the back side 40% with prices reversed would it be triggering even if small amounts were on either side of the WOM rather than trigger when say there was £1000 or higher ie real money to give a more accurate fire into the market .. just asking as im no computer or excel buff and cant see how its put together
Hepburn

Im tinkering with this spreadsheet and cant get it to place bets at liabilty. It just comes up with value error for the stake.

Has anyone got a working version knocking about of this I can have please?
Last edited by Hepburn on Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hepburn

Solved it. User error lol.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”