Binary Ladder

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
donfede

Hello everybody!
Peter Webb posted this video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO4E9CIcDac
It´s about excel integration part 3/3.
If you guys watch on the 5:23th minute, you´ll see a binary ladder. How did he get it?
Where can I find it? I only have 3 spreadsheets to manipulate data on betangel, but I failed to see this "binary ladder"
SpikeyBob

Hi Donfede,

I'm not 100% sure, but the spreadsheet in question may have been from http://www.bigandrich.co.uk. The reason I'm not certain about it is that their website has been offline for some weeks now. I'm a bit pissed about it as I wanted to have a look at some of the spreadsheets they had on there :(.

SpikeyBob
nigelk

You can create your own ladder if you want. Attached sheet shows something along those lines.

The green shaded cell is the current trading price,and the ten next prices above/below the current trading price are shown (should be enough?). The difference with this one is that it is static and doesn't scroll up or down.

If you attach it to Bet Angel, you'll see how it works.

Nigel.
gutuami

Get it..

File available here...

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=291&start=10#p1613
nigelk

Fantastic! Did you design it?
gutuami

Nope, I downloaded it some time ago from www.bigandrich.co.uk
donfede

Thank you guys for inspiring people to share!
;) Awesome!

I didn´t expect such a response on my first post.
donfede
donfede

Sorry to bother you again.

This spreadsheet doesn´t allow me to see runner´s names or I can´t get macros run either.
Any suggestions?
gutuami

no idea. it used to work ok. it seems that ba changed the way data is transmitted to excel since than
TraderGray

I believe that since v1.21 the spreadsheet integration is slightly different...

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26

This may have something to do with it though I don't know how easy it would be to adjust the binary ladder demo.

If anyone can come up with the answer I'd be interested just to see the ladder in action.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The author of this spreadsheet has been in touch with an updated version. We are working with him to bring some more along in the near future.

We have attached the updated version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PeterLe

Hi
Was just looking at this demo...
I've noticed that the spreadsheet displays the odds/amount traded for individual selections.
Can anyone please tell me how it is possible to pass this information to Excel as I would like to incorporate it into my spreadsheets too?
Thanks
Peter
herbie

hello peterle.... did you every find out how this demo achieves getting matched individual prices.
regards
herbie
TheTub

I'm not sure what you are looking at here?

It shows the money available by the three available prices - as read off the 'Bet Angel' sheet. And it shows the total matched on the market.

But I can't see amount traded by individual selections.

Unless you're referring to the 'Runner volume' cells on the Bet Angel sheet? This data is supplied by Bet Angel by default.

TT
rik

the file for binary ladder is not working for me, anyone knows why or any other options how to get a binary ladder? thank you

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”