Automated Racing naps & tips from newspapers

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
oliver123

Sorry for being blunt but why would anybody want to take any notice of tipsters? Monitor your bets, record all wins and losses, and do your own thing. This has been my approach for years!!
kerberus

The same reason lions hang around waterholes.
8-)
The betdaq "tip check"(others are available) or napchecker, etc.etc.etcetera, act as a shopping list of where the money is gonna go. Why spend hours hunting when the food self-delivers. I always listen to Radio 4 Racing tips (you don't need a licence for a radio and you can listen whilst driving). Betfair have their "follow the money" section and so on.
No need to believe in a single word they say.
:lol:
Now I'm feelin' hungry :twisted:
Halliday

nigelk wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:58 am
I would think that a lot of 'naps' have would have no effect on a horses price, (dependent on which newspaper it is.)

The Sun, RacingPost, Daily Mirror, Star, etc etc are nationwide newspapers and read by millions of punters. There are others, such as the Shropshire Star are probably only read by a few thousand.

I would look out for races where a lot of major newspaper tipsters go for the same horse as a guideline as to whether or not it's going to steam?
There are very few "tipsters that regularly influence movement in the market. 2 that most certainly do are Tom Segal (Pricewise) of the Racing Post, and Hugh Taylor on the ATR Website. There maybe one or two others but most don't
kerberus

TODAY'S RED HOT TIP

"Ernie (The Fastest Milkman in the West)" 11 December 1971 4

Song , Date, weeks at No1 in the Top Twenty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1xvyTdBZI

It's a horse-drawn millkcart. The horse's name was Trigger.

Kerberus also wrote

"No need to believe in a single word they say." :shock:

Please bet on Trigger

: :twisted:
Crazyskier

PeterLe wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 pm
PeterLe wrote:thanks Nigel,

I've often wondered how tips affect the prices the nearer we get to the off..So i will monitor it over the next few days...

Incidentally, there is a horse running today 14:20 at Catterick (Bettys Run) that has been napped and is showing at 1000/1..? Still seems to be a runner, maybe worth a punt!?
Hi
..Was just thinking about this horse I mentioned this morning...
Well ~£300 has been matched at 1000..(£2 of it mine!)
If I was to submit a lay bet for £2 and select take SP...what do you think it would be matched at?? (I expect a 1000, but what do you think??)
You wouldn't get matched and could wave goodbye to your £2

CS
Derek27

Is it possible for BSP to exceed 1000 ?

If somebody lays a horse at BSP, liability £3000 and there's only £2 unmatched at 1000, no SP back bets, I would expect the BSP to be 1500 ?

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”