Todays Runners With Steamers

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
nigelk

Hi all,

If anyone is interested, I've put together a word document that gives a step by step look at how to import and refresh data from the web .It consists mainly of screen shots, and should be fairly easy to follow. I've added a little bit of text where appropriate.

If anyone would like a copy, please pm me with your e-mail address.

As LT mentioned, probably no good for horse racing, but useful if you need to monitor a market/markets over several hours.

Nigel.
gstar1975

nigelk wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 pm
they see a horse as a steamer when there is a non-runner
I've added to the sheet, you can now see next to the race/time how many movers there are for that particular race.

If you look at the 15:15 at Leicester, you can see there are 5 movers, but no (at the time of writing), non-runners.

However, the 15:25 at Perth have 3 movers and 4 non runners.

It seems that the answer is both yes and no. If there are no non-runners, then the movements must be due to other influences.

Nigel.
Hi Nigel

Is there an updated version of this spreadsheet?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:53 pm
nigelk wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 pm
they see a horse as a steamer when there is a non-runner
I've added to the sheet, you can now see next to the race/time how many movers there are for that particular race.

If you look at the 15:15 at Leicester, you can see there are 5 movers, but no (at the time of writing), non-runners.

However, the 15:25 at Perth have 3 movers and 4 non runners.

It seems that the answer is both yes and no. If there are no non-runners, then the movements must be due to other influences.

Nigel.
Hi Nigel

Is there an updated version of this spreadsheet?
Nigel hasn't been active on the forum for a few years now
ODPaul82

Steamers PowerQuery.xlsx
There's an excel powerquery that points to the steamers page, you should just need to refresh it
I've not tidied anything up in it, it's purely how the data comes out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

ODPaul82 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:18 pm
Steamers PowerQuery.xlsx

There's an excel powerquery that points to the steamers page, you should just need to refresh it
I've not tidied anything up in it, it's purely how the data comes out
Thanks for that Paul. Is there a way to separate the Time Course and Name of Horse and convert the fractions to Decimal and keep it that way when I refresh the sheet?

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”