Is Betfair exchange still profitable in 2019

Euler

Back to the core subject, Betfair is still profitable but some of the markets are less liquidity for sure. That's probably why you see some people getting pushed out of the markets. If markets stop growing competition gets more intense for the money that is in them in my experience.
betsman11

The one thing im not happy is the inplay regulations not allowing traders to place bet inplay. Otherwise for me Betfair is one good and has always been as long as you know what you're doing. If the inplay regulations are lifted then there will a huge market within asutrloan sports...fingers crossed....
pythonic

Flutter profit dropped in the first half of the year, but seems unrelated to the betfair exchange where revenue was flat apparently.
I am pretty sure that the exchange is profitable btw, no risk but a steady commission income and low expenses to keep the infrastructure up + a bit of marketing.
Tuco

I personally think this forum should be a private forum, only viewable by BetAngel registered users rather than all and sundry.

I don't like the fact that anyone could view my posts which is why there are only a handful.
Kai

Tuco wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:41 am
I personally think this forum should be a private forum, only viewable by BetAngel registered users rather than all and sundry.

I don't like the fact that anyone could view my posts which is why there are only a handful.
Yeah, because the last Brexit turned out like such a good idea :D A lot of traders that posted over the years are not Bet Angel users and you think they should be booted out after all of their contributions? I don't think people see posting on this forum as a privilege of any kind, yeah some people want to belong to a like-minded group of traders but most people (myself included) see it as an expense, it costs actual time to post something other than one-liners and you've by now surely realized that time > money. A lot of good traders have gained invaluable advice from the forum and some of them want to give something back.

It would just be seen as a desperate attempt to scrounge up subscriptions by the trading community, and let's be honest, this is the only active English speaking trading community. On the Youtube channel I feel there's a good balance between marketing and educational videos. Besides, you need Bet Angel if you're going to take advantage of the automation which is the main selling point.
Atho55

I think this is what Tuco means and I tend to agree with him..

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off& ... nBMBA&ved=

Return to “Australian”