automating no lay odds clear winner Horse Racing

SmashiT

In Australian Horse Racing there are always situations where most horse selections do not have any lay odds available in play because their chance of winning are slim to none.

Is there a way to set a condition in betangel guardian automation that acknowledges when this happens? I do not think it works when I just say set a condition for fixed lay odds to be greater than 1000?
ANGELS15

SmashiT wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:32 pm
In Australian Horse Racing there are always situations where most horse selections do not have any lay odds available in play because their chance of winning are slim to none.

Is there a way to set a condition in betangel guardian automation that acknowledges when this happens? I do not think it works when I just say set a condition for fixed lay odds to be greater than 1000?
I've noticed this seems to be the case even with the winners. Unlike with the UK /Irish racing where horse's odds are being traded throughout the race, the Australian and many foreign races the trading only really happens in the last 50 yards when punters/traders are backing/trading the obvious looking winner.

I do a lot of back to lay trading mostly on UK and Irish racing. I cited an example once where I tried it on a South African race (these seem to trade a bit like the Australian races). I picked out a horse which I thought would run really well and shorten in running. I backed my selection at 30.0 with an offset bet at 15.0. My horse flew out of the stalls and built up a 20 length lead (7f race). My bet at 15.0 was only taken in the last furlong and the horse still had about a 10 length lead and got beat in the last 50 yards.
firlandsfarm

Could you not make a condition of NOT > 0?

Return to “Australian”