Ladder Slider Bars Missing Not Working Issue

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Jameseverard

Hi all , I wonder If someone can help me please. I have logged on this evening onto Bet Angel professional as normal but in the ladder interface I am unable to scroll down the prices as there is no cursor bar to do so , Anyone else having this problem or is it likely to be something i have accidently clicked on spent over an hour trying things and fear i may have made it worse any help would be much appreciated
imfree

I was just about to post the same problem but as you got in first I will just add my name to yours. I first noticed it at about 3pm this afternoon. I thought updating to the latest version might solve it but it didn't.
Derek27

No issue with my ladder. Does the ladder move when you click on the top or bottom price?
Dallas

If you's (and anyone else who is unable to scroll the ladders) support a message by opening a ticket using the link below, they'll be able to run through some checks and advise further on this
https://betangel.kayako.com/conversation/new
Jameseverard

imfree wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:32 pm
I was just about to post the same problem but as you got in first I will just add my name to yours. I first noticed it at about 3pm this afternoon. I thought updating to the latest version might solve it but it didn't.
That's sort of good news in the sense someone else is having the same issue , I have sent t a message and hopefully it is something they can resolve can't trade unless I dutch or use the one click screen
Jameseverard

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:36 pm
If you's (and anyone else who is unable to scroll the ladders) support a message by opening a ticket using the link below, they'll be able to run through some checks and advise further on this
https://betangel.kayako.com/conversation/new
Thanks just done
Dallas

Jameseverard wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:05 pm
imfree wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:32 pm
That's sort of good news in the sense someone else is having the same issue , I have sent t a message and hopefully it is something they can resolve can't trade unless I dutch or use the one click screen
If you keep an eye on your emails (inc any spam/junk folders) you'll get a reply fairly quick
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We've found out some more information about this issue and it sounds like a recent Microsoft Security Update has caused the problem.

This seems to only affects customers running Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1500).
To check the version you have installed Run the command WINVER on Windows 10.

If you have that build number and wish to remove the update:
  • Click on Start button (the flag icon) on the Windows taskbar and select Settings (the Cog icon)
  • Then select 'Update & Security' and then 'View Update History'.
  • Click on 'Uninstall updates' and a list of recent updates will be shown.
  • Find "Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5001337)", select it and click Uninstall.
  • Once this updated is removed, you may be asked to restart.
That should fix the scroll bars.
Tuco

the scroll bars are still working fine with Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (OS build 19042.928)
luckytrader

its not letting me uninstall it
Jameseverard

Thanks I have finally resolved the issue , pleased with myself being an it moron, I deleted the update of windows as you mentioned and installed the latest windows update and appears to be all in working order now. Thanks for you prompt and efficient advice and support appreciated

Return to “Support”