Logging out of all sessions of Bet Angel

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Stats101

Hello,

I have been running Bet Angel on my desktop PC and I hibernated my previous session. My computer is now failing to power on, and due to the company's Covid restrictions, the manufacturer are insisting that the machine has to be sent back to be fixed rather than the providing on-site warranty that came with the PC.

Naturally, I do not want to send the computer back whilst Bet Angel is still open and running.

Does anyone know if there is a way to disconnect from all API sessions remotely?
ShaunWhite

Your connections would have been dropped as soon as BA stopped functioning, ie when your PC was switched off. BA won't/can't be running when it's unplugged and being sent back.
Stats101

Thank you for the reply. Is this definitely the case when hibernating a desktop PC? I often use the hibernate function on my laptops, and upon unhibernating the laptop, the session is still active without having to re-log in.
ShaunWhite

Stats101 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:31 pm
Thank you for the reply. Is this definitely the case when hibernating a desktop PC? I often use the hibernate function on my laptops, and upon unhibernating the laptop, the session is still active without having to re-log in.
It drops when you switch it off. When you wake a machine after hibernation and resume a session then it hasn't been switched off, it's just been on standby.

If you still have concerns then log onto the betfair site (smartphone?), withdraw all your money and reset your password. Or ask chat support to freeze your account temporarily?
firlandsfarm

Stats101 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:31 pm
If it's a desktop with no battery support then just unplug it! You will lose any unsaved work.

Return to “Support”