User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
sheffutd1889

Hi all,

I have 2 VPS servers (not the dedicated Bet Angel VPS, these are provided by SimplyHosing) which I am running BetAngel on with no issues. Today, I purchased a third but for some reason I am unable to log on to BetAngel using this new server... I receive an error message, "We are experiencing some technical issues and unable to proceed with your login. Please try again later", in the pop up window which should ask me for my 2fa code.

Now I don't believe it is BetFair experiencing difficulties as I have managed to log in on both my other VPS servers and my local computer whilst I've been having this issue. I have also managed to log on to BetFair via Chrome on the affected server. I think it must be some setting on my new server but I have tried turning off the firewall with no success. I'm hoping someone on here can recognise having had a similar issue and point me in the right direction please?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Adam
sheffutd1889

I have now sorted this. If anyone experiences anything similar, it's because the server had a feature called "ie enhanced security configuration" enabled. Turning this off worked

Return to “Support”