Stake settings on spawned ladders?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Derek27

Is there any reason why stake settings for the coloured part of the stake grid (back/lay) don't get saved on spawned ladder windows?

By default it's £2. I've changed it to £1 but it doesn't get saved on spawned ladders?
Trader Pat

If you mean when you open a market in a new ladder window you have to choose the same ladder settings profile.

I've just tried it and by default the new window ladder settings drop down is blank, so you just need to change that to your usual settings.
Derek27

I see what the problem is now. You can change grid stakes to £1 but BA hasn't been updated to allow the default (coloured squares) to be changed to less than £2.
Dallas

Maybe i'm missing or miss understanding something here?
But the default stake can be saved sub £2 on all screens including both the main ladder screen and markets spawned in a new ladder window
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:44 pm
But the default stake can be saved sub £2 on all screens including both the main ladder screen and markets spawned in a new ladder window

Capture.JPG
Not on mine, it seems. I've saved it as £1, saved both, ladder settings and main settings, closed and reopened a ladder or switched market on the main ladder and it's back to £2. But it allows me so save as £3.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:59 pm
Dallas wrote:

Capture.JPG
Not on mine, it seems. I've saved it as £1, saved both, ladder settings and main settings, closed and reopened a ladder or switched market on the main ladder and it's back to £2. But it allows me so save as £3.
Where are you changing/updating the default stake?

It needs to be done in the 'Staking' tab of your main settings (and saved), not the actual ladder screen

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:04 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:59 pm
Dallas wrote:

Capture.JPG
Where are you changing/updating the default stake?

It needs to be done in the 'Staking' tab of your main settings (and saved), not the actual ladder screen

Capture.JPG
Got it now, cheers Dallas. :D

Return to “Support”