How to post a new thread

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
hilly2908

Hambledon this is a response to your question on previous thread.
To make a new post you need to click on "Board index" at the top left of forum page then select the catagory your thread topic falls into - in this case its "support - from other users" then near the top left of that page there is the button for new topic.

To Delete previously saved settings at the top left of screen click on word "settings" (not the spanner icon) in the 2nd box down "load settings" select the settings you wish to delete then click on the delete option which is just below and repeat this till you have removed all unwanted saved settings.
To save your graphs set out the page and lay out the way you want it then back at the top left of this time click on "view" and choose save screen "layout as" then just rename it as you want.
Hope that helps

Regards
Andy
Hambleden

Very many thanks for quick response Andy..appreciated!
Got it!
I will post again,
Cheers....
Hambleden

Oh Andy..hadn't realised that you had answered all my QNs..many thanks again! While u r there..all these windows confuse me! Am i able to delete saved layouts in the window to the right of the other one..the one between the spanner and the calculator in the middle...thats the one where i have too many layouts??
hilly2908

Yes if you do what i put in my first reply
"To Delete previously saved settings at the top left of screen click on word "settings" (not the spanner icon) in the 2nd box down "load settings" select the settings you wish to delete then click on the delete option which is just below and repeat this till you have removed all unwanted saved settings."

when you have done this if you then go to your settings dropdown box (between the spanner and calculator) they will have gone.

Like wise if you want to delete any screen layouts go via the "view" tab at top of page then do the same as above and you can delete any unwanted layouts - which when you then click on the drop down menu next to the TV screen (one to the left of the spanner) they will be gone from there.

regards
Andy
Hambleden

Done it! Many thanks Andy...your help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tony
analsnunes27

Hello can somebody help me?

I've browsed the forum but haven't found the automatism I want.
Will it be possible to help me? And put this to download?
I would like to lay a bet of 3 pouds on any selection of a horse racing market, when it hits the odds of 2.11, followed by a back bet in that selection after the first bet is matched with at least 11% profit.

Somebody?

Thank you so much in advance,

Best regards

Ana Nunes
ShaunWhite

analsnunes27 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:03 pm
Hello can somebody help me?

I've browsed the forum but haven't found the automatism I want.
Will it be possible to help me? And put this to download?
I would like to lay a bet of 3 pouds on any selection of a horse racing market, when it hits the odds of 2.11, followed by a back bet in that selection after the first bet is matched with at least 11% profit.

Somebody?

Thank you so much in advance,

Best regards

Ana Nunes
Should be a one liner...
Place a lay bet, set the parameters for your required offset and add a condition to only fire below 2.11.
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rul ... 3D&mw=MzIw
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/par ... 3D&mw=MzIw
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/con ... 3D&mw=MzIw

Have a read and give it a go. It's not as tricky as it at first seems. If you get stuck post what you've done and I'm sure someone will help.
analsnunes27

thank you very mutch. but the problem persists, I dont know if there is 1 rulr or 2, I have already tryed but do not work :(
ShaunWhite

analsnunes27 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:53 pm
thank you very mutch. but the problem persists, I dont know if there is 1 rulr or 2, I have already tryed but do not work :(
In what way doesn't it work? Is it not doing the first bet or not doing the 2nd one. If its the first then check the time its active between eg from 20s before the start to 10s before the start.
analsnunes27

Thank you! Tomorrow I will trye again with those options👍🙏
Kai

analsnunes27 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:50 am
Tomorrow I will trye again with those options👍🙏
I suggest opening a new forum thread if you run into more issues, support staff or other forum contributors should be able to assist

Return to “Support”