VPS Interactive Login not working with Danish NemID

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Vovsen

Hi

I am running a VPS, where I have BA Proffesional installed.

When I try to log in, and have the "Interactive Login" ticked, the usual NemID log in does not pop up, it just shows the Betfair banner.
I have tried different things like running BA as admin, allowing BA through firewall, rebooting etc.
VPSNemID.PNG

The NemID log in is working fine in Edge/Chrome, so I am clueless what the issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Bet Angel uses IE as its browser so may be check thats all upto date on the VPS
Vovsen

Thanks Dallas

Windows update was done prior and it says up to date.

It does seem to be Internet Explorer, I am not able to load markets, even though I allowed betfair in the trusted sites and lowered the Security level:
Betfaircom.PNG
Are there any other IE settings that should be made?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vovsen

I also tried adding this https://identitysso.betfair.com/ from one of your old post to trusted sites, which does give me the NemID login details:
VPSNEMIDLOGIN.PNG

but the next box that normally pops up, where you click "Send" to activate NemID, does not. This is from my home pc:
NotPopping up.PNG
Vovsen

In case some other Dane finds this, I solved it by going to:

Windows Server Manager > Local Server:
Set IE Enhanced Security Configuration: Off

I have to turn it off and on every time I want to login to BetAngel.
PhFr

Hi Vovsen

Can you tell if Betangel works for Danish people with the nemid login without using a VPS etc

Cheers
Philip, Denmark
Dallas

PhFr wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:03 pm
Hi Vovsen

Can you tell if Betangel works for Danish people with the nemid login without using a VPS etc

Cheers
Philip, Denmark
Yes, it does you just need to tick the 'Interactive login' box on the blue login window and that will take you to a web based login where you can enter your NEM-ID
PhFr

Thank you very much for your quick reply 😀

Return to “Support”