Problem with panels within windows

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
TraderAaron

Hi there, I'm having an issue with panels not displaying correctly inside their windows. Its easier to show via the pictures attached than to explain. (example 4 is the most annoying)
I may have changed a setting accidentally but i cant for the life of me figure it out? I've tried a fresh install, however the app still remembers my username even after uninstalling so i'm not entirely sure it is a completely fresh install? Please advise, thanks.

PS. ive tried going through the support but i keep getting a message saying "The value of the field cannot be empty" in the message box. Its not empty either...

Windows 7
BA version 1.55
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TraderAaron on Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
TraderAaron

example 4 didn't upload first time around
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Setting Windows to the Normal font setting of 96dpi should solve the problem.

To make the change, open Control Panel in Windows. Choose the 'Display' option and you should see an option called 'Change the size of all items'. With each version of Windows this is displayed differently, but you should normally see either a slider or a picklist or a set of buttons allowing you to pick the preferred size. You're looking for an option saying either: 100%, Smaller, Normal font or 96dpi (again the display depends on the version of Windows).
TraderAaron

Cheers Dallas. It worked, although everything is teeny tiny now.
azerjafarov

Hi there,

Are there any alternative solutions available? I am facing something very similar (Windows 10, BA v1.55.0). In my case, scaling down from 125% to 100% solves the problem, however everything get tiny, so it's not really convenient. Thanks!

Return to “Support”