Automation not detecting the market unsuspending?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
TraderAaron

Hi,

I was running an automation for LTD in a game overnight last night (Chicago Fire vs New York Red Bulls). My bot is set to lay the draw at kick off then monitor goals using the signal goals method throughout the match, and trade out if there is a trade profit available after each goal or exit for a loss around 75mins. I will attach a pic of the log, i forgot to click to export after closure.

Match went as follows:
39' Dog scored, 0-1, not a profitable trade so stayed in as it was supposed to.
you can see the signal goals messed up but the way i have the green rule set up it doesn't matter, its set to check if the signal changed 30-90 secs ago, not a particular value.
51' score levelled, 1-1, again not profitable so stayed in.
72', home team went ahead, 2-1, here comes the green screen!
No... the market suspends and according to Bet Angel doesn't reopen.

I have spoken to Betfair and they say they have no record of it but they are going to investigate further.

In the mean time, i thought i'd post here to see if there would be any reason Bet Angel wouldn't pick up the market unsuspending?

Cheers, Aaron.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TraderAaron

I think I've worked out where the issues occurred. What also happened at 2am last night? The clocks went back.
Whether its Bet Angel or Betfair at fault, I don't know.

Return to “Support”