Manual bet with confirmation

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
petricamoise

Hello, Is it possible to actually have both bets, back the over and lay the under placed at the same time with one confirmation click? In the "manual bet" screen
As BA is now, I can only bet on back or lay with one click (clicking on yes on the confirmation screen) after I prepared my bet, but not both.

I`m asking this beacause in the smaller markets there are only a few euros to match, so I want to take both (back over and lay the under) with one click, and this with manual odds.

thanks!
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The bet confirmation message can only be turned on/off for all bets,

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12880
petricamoise

Hello, Dallas.
I do not want to turn it off, I want to place both back the over and lay the under with one confirmation dialog for both.

LE: Like on betfair site.
Manual odds, one button for placing both bets on the same time with one click.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

petricamoise wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:42 am
Hello, Dallas.
I do not want to turn it off, I want to place both back the over and lay the under with one confirmation dialog for both.
Its two separate bets so you can't turn off for one and not the other

Any reason why you are doing that?
Why not just place a single bet on one or the other for a higher stake?
petricamoise

Because there are poor markets where there are only a few euros on over and only a few on under.

EG: I want to bet 50 on over 1.5 goals at min odds of 1.30. But there are available on back only a total of 25 euro at odds ranging from 1.30 to 1.35.
So I must also sell 10 euros at 3.50 to get a general liability of 50 euro and a potential win of 17.5 which is the same as backing 50 at odds 1.35.

Of course I can place these bets one by one, but I actually want the final confirmation to be for both at the same time. I was thining this should be possible since it is possible on BF site.

Return to “Support”