Sort The One Click Screen Once

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Geordie

Hi, guys.

I'd like to be able to sort the one-click screen via favouritism, but NOT have it constantly change thereafter.

This can be done on the ladders screen via the 123 button, keyboard shortcuts, etc.

Is there any way to do this on the one-click screen (servant?).

Hopefully somebody has found a way to do this.

Thanks.
jamesedwards

Geordie wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:51 am
Hi, guys.

I'd like to be able to sort the one-click screen via favouritism, but NOT have it constantly change thereafter.

This can be done on the ladders screen via the 123 button, keyboard shortcuts, etc.

Thanks.
I think you just need to save the layout of the grid columns after you have sorted in the way that you wish.
Anbell

Geordie wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:51 am
Hi, guys.

Thanks.
If you store the prices as SV's at a particular point in time and then make a custom column with that SV and sort by that it will hold the order.
Geordie

Many thanks for the replies, James and Anbell - much appreciated :)
Anbell

Geordie wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:58 am
Many thanks for the replies, James and Anbell - much appreciated :)
You could also have a servant that would refresh the order on demand
Tuco

I've previously asked in 'suggestions' for a user defined alpha-numeric column to be added and available for this very purpose and sorting the market order based on the column entires.

Alternatively it could also be used to provide useful info about the selection.

What I currently have to do is enter varied back or lay stakes and sort the market by that column, which works but is a right pain!

(BA - There are several columns of no use to me such as 'Saddle Cloth' Silks' and 'Stall Draw' but perhaps useful to others - an alpha-numeric column would be useful to me AND others - please now consider adding an alpha-numeric column as per my repeated requests in the 'suggestions' thread - thank you!)
Geordie

Thanks, everyone.

My 'solution' is to have a column which displays the BSP. That's the column I have the grid 'sorted' by. As soon as the BSP is displayed, the screen is automatically sorted. This works great for me as it keeps the fav order at race time which is what I want. Cheers.
jamesedwards

Not quite as good but if you want a speedy ready made solution you can sort the Racing Silks column to put the selections in BF order which will be roughly the same. Works for UK horse racing at least.

Return to “Support”