Unable to select market

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ANGELS15

I'm sorry if this has been raised before but I can't find another thread on the subject.

Lately when I click on 'file' at the top left of the screen, then select market (horse racing), I find that the market will not load. sometimes it will load a blank screen and at the top it says 'market suspended'. If I click to select 'ladder' sometimes it will display the ladder but it also says 'suspended' and everything is frozen.

I know the market is live as I can follow it on the mobile app.

This happens to me about 50% of the time.

Any ideas, suggestions?
ANGELS15

One other thing, the fact that it's been saying 'market suspended' doesn't relate to just today with it's problems, this has been going on for the last week or so. It's a pain because it has prevented me cashing out on a few occasions.
Dallas

Can you post any screenshots?

At first thought you might have a profile saved where you have the 'Refresh every' box unticked, but really need to see a screenshot to see exactly what's happening or rather not happening
ANGELS15

Will try and post one. I can't remember how to do and post a screenshot. Will try and find out and give it a go. I should also say sometimes it does open the market but at other times not.

Return to “Support”