Betangel used with 49 inch Ultra wide screen

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
LeTiss

george wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:18 am
my advice to you is to get 2 extra monitors and used them as a portrait mode on the left and right side of your main screen ,
if you want to go one step further you can get an extra 32 inch monitor on top of your main monitor if you already have a 32 inch 4k monitor as your main screen this will be an ideal set up

How do you do that?

I use Bet365 all the time for IP and have 4 screens myself, but have no idea how you layer markets on top of each other like that
Bog

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:18 pm
george wrote:
my advice to you is to get 2 extra monitors and used them as a portrait mode on the left and right side of your main screen ,
if you want to go one step further you can get an extra 32 inch monitor on top of your main monitor if you already have a 32 inch 4k monitor as your main screen this will be an ideal set up

How do you do that?

I use Bet365 all the time for IP and have 4 screens myself, but have no idea how you layer markets on top of each other like that
If you look at the year on taskbar, it's says 2017 (05/13/2017?) , so it's 4 year old picture, bet365 doesn't look like that anymore, it's worse now. I don't think they still have option for favorite games ( yellow star)
LeTiss

Bog wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:02 pm
LeTiss wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:18 pm
george wrote:

How do you do that?

If you look at the year on taskbar, it's says 2017 (05/13/2017?) , so it's 4 year old picture, bet365 doesn't look like that anymore, it's worse now. I don't think they still have option for favorite games ( yellow star)
Well spotted Bog
You're right, Bet365 removed the yellow star. I complained to them on Twitter, and all I got was some shit about passing my complaint on

Perhaps they thought too many people were starring markets, but weren't actually betting on them

Thanks for the response
mcgoo

mcgoo wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:33 am
I've been drooling over the Samsung 49" Oled -feel like you lot have been watching over my shoulder :P .
'Been trying to figure out how to stack it within my current 3 screen setup :? -which I couldn't figure out given the USB/HDMI/VGA port and space complexities of my man cave config :mrgreen: :ugeek: . Wifey offered to buy me a new grunty gaming system + independently cooled graphics card-which should solve the problem nicely :P

PS: Impressive rig there george
Well I have to say the Samsung 49 inch curved 4k running off a 12 core 5900 Ryzen with 32 GB RAM and a GeForce 3080 is the dogs bollocks :ugeek: :D Who needs the Queensland sun when you have this monitor :P The 6 neon coloured fans in the glass case of the huge PC appeals to my flashy lighty gene too. Its the simple things :mrgreen:
Tuco

sounds good mcgoo :)

I personally switch off all of the coloured lights as I find they are an unnecessary drain on resources and nothing but a distraction, but each to their own
Euler

Saw this set-up on Twitter this evening: -

https://twitter.com/Kascello1/status/14 ... 40/photo/1

Return to “Support”