2 Non-Betfair Charts on Each Ladder

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
robsmith

Is it possible to do this? I want to have a long term LTP chart refreshing at 30s and a short term refreshing at 1s. I have searched around but can't find a way to do it.

Thanks
Realrocknrolla

robsmith wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:48 am
Is it possible to do this? I want to have a long term LTP chart refreshing at 30s and a short term refreshing at 1s. I have searched around but can't find a way to do it.

Thanks
Yeah, ill knock one up for you.

Give me a bit
Dallas

Yes you can do this.
First you need to create and save the advanced charts you need (with there refresh rates etc)

Then to get two advanced charts each selection you need to follow these steps

Click on the Advanced Chart icon for selection 1 and choose and position the chart where you want it (ensuring you choose ladder 1 as whats being displayed in it)

Then Click on the Advanced Chart icon for selection 2 and choose and position the chart where you want it ie, above your first chart (ensuring you also choose ladder 1 as what's being displayed in that too)

Then Click on the Advanced Chart icon for selection 3 and choose and position the chart where you want it ie, above your second chart (ensuring you also choose ladder 2 as what's being displayed in that too)

Then Click on the Advanced Chart icon for selection 4 and choose and position the chart where you want it ie, above your second chart (ensuring you also choose ladder 2 as what's being displayed in that too)

and continue doing that until you have all the charts you need

Finally re-save the settings and layout profiles and they will be ready to use whenever you need them
Realrocknrolla

robsmith wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:48 am

Thanks
Shit just read that again!!! Not possible cos of the intervals manage both charts together.. you can do two separate
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:48 am
Yes you can do this.
First you need to create and save the advanced charts you need (with there refresh rates etc)

Click on the Advanced Chart icon for selection 1 and choose and position the chart where you want it (ensuring you choose ladder 1 as whats being displayed in it)

Then Click on the Advanced Chart icon for selection 2 and choose and position the chart where you want it ie, above your first chart (ensuring you also choose ladder 1 as what's being displayed in that too)

Then Click on the Advanced Chart icon for selection 3 and choose and position the chart where you want it ie, above your second chart (ensuring you also choose ladder 2 as what's being displayed in that too)

Then Click on the Advanced Chart icon for selection 4 and choose and position the chart where you want it ie, above your second chart (ensuring you also choose ladder 2 as what's being displayed in that too)

Finally re-save the settings and layout profiles and they will be ready to use whenever you need them
Thats the way! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:52 am
Dallas wrote:
Yes you can do this.

I hadn't noticed your reply while I was typing that out till just now :)

Its probably still worth adding one to the shared ladder (and advanced charts section) section as I've seen this asked for a few times now but never gotten round to posting one
It would more so need just a saved layout profile with any two advanced charts used, people can then select from there own saved charts after importing and re-save

Happy for you to add one if you want, if not i've got a template here I could put up quick enough
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:58 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:52 am
Dallas wrote:
Yes you can do this.

I hadn't noticed your reply while I was typing that out till just now :)

Its probably still worth adding one to the shared ladder (and advanced charts section) section as I've seen this asked for a few times now but never gotten round to posting one
It would more so need just a saved layout profile with any two advanced charts used, people can then select from there own saved charts after importing and re-save

Happy for you to add one if you want, if not i've got a template here I could put up quick enough
All yours bro!!

I use the screen layout option .
robsmith

Cheers

Return to “Support”