Small bug in custom columns

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
QuietShout

If guardian is pinned & you open edit custom columns, if you click 'new' the 'enter new profile name' box pops up behind the custom columns box and you can't see it or close it. After a little fiddling around I noticed that the 'profile name' box is active & you can type into it & close it with the return button.
This does not happen if guardian isn't pinned. It's a small irritant really but I did initially think I would have to restart my compy, which would've been a pain as I had open positions & automation set.
Dallas

If I remember rightly this is actually a problem with Windows and not something Bet Angel has any control over, the area on the screen some pop up windows are launched ie, the custom column saving window, alert message etc is fixed so always opens in the centre of the screen
So its just a case of remembering to keep pinned windows out the way if you are doing something that might require one of those pop up windows

Return to “Support”