Transaction charges

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Archery1969

Hi,

Does KEEP UNMATCHED BETS count towards transaction charges. i.e. can i fire it as much as I want without worrying ?

Thanks,
Anbell

yes / no
Emmson

You aren't using Bet Jet Pro are you Arch?

Bet Angel shows you transaction count which goes up everytime you click whether you're matched or not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

Emmson wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 11:35 pm

Bet Angel shows you transaction count which goes up everytime you click whether you're matched or not.
I dont think that counts 'transactions' as defined re transaction charges.
Derek27

Emmson wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 11:35 pm

I think he's talking about switching an unmatched bet from cancel to keep or vice versa. My immediate thought was, it would be nice if you get on the chat line and ask Betfair, but they probably wouldn't have a clue what an unmatched bet or bet persistence is. All they're really trained to do is reset passwords.
Archery1969

Using BetAngel and yes switching unmatched bet from cancel to keep.I did ask on Betfair chat but got so frustrated with whoever was on thee other end i nearly throw me laptop out the window. Isnt there a document somewhere which describes whats included in BF transaction charges. For automation there is no functionality for knowing what your current TXcount is, which would be very helpful going foward.
Crazyskier

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:23 am
Using BetAngel and yes switching unmatched bet from cancel to keep.I did ask on Betfair chat but got so frustrated with whoever was on thee other end i nearly throw me laptop out the window. Isnt there a document somewhere which describes whats included in BF transaction charges. For automation there is no functionality for knowing what your current TXcount is, which would be very helpful going foward.
Having fallen foul of the tx charges several times when it was 2k (it's now 5k I believe though cancellations also count) I pay CLOSE attention to tx volumes.

I d not believe that changing the 'status' of a bet would count as a new bet in terms of TX, so no, pretty sure that's not an issue as the bet is already in the market.

CS
ShaunWhite

If in doubt about anything technical ask [email protected]. The chat help is just for account enquiries.

Placement, cancellations and amandments all count, they're all 'transactions'. But it's only 0.2p for each over the 5000 in an hour and the charge is offset against your commission paid throughout the day so you'll be unlikely to get caught by it, and they send you a warning if it's unusually high
Archery1969

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 12:39 pm
If in doubt about anything technical ask [email protected]. The chat help is just for account enquiries.

Placement, cancellations and amandments all count, they're all 'transactions'. But it's only 0.2p for each over the 5000 in an hour and the charge is offset against your commission paid throughout the day so you'll be unlikely to get caught by it, and they send you a warning if it's unusually high
Thanks Shaun.

Return to “Support”