Transfer settings from pro to Trader

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
petricamoise

Hello,
I`m only using BA for inplay trading (ladder only) and my Professional licence will expire soon. Already compared BA with GeeksToy and decided to stay with betangel.
Is it possible to transfer my settings from Professiona to Trader? As I`m not using any automation or guardian features, I would like to buy a Trader licence but keep my current settings.

Question number 2: Does BA has a feature of showing the betfair inplay delay like a countdown when clicking to place a bet? I mean: click to place a bet at 1.59 odds and in the square where the stake will appear after the 5 sec delay to show a countdown of those 5 seconds. It`s a feature I saw in GT and really like it since at this moment you click and until your money appears on the ladder or you bet gets matched, you don`t even know if you clicked the desired odds or you made a mistake.

Thank you!
Dallas

1, Saved settings can't be transferred between the different versions of Bet Angel, they would need to be recreated again.

2, Yes, its displayed in the lower right corner in a red count down box
petricamoise

Thank you for your answer, Dallas.
1. thank you

2. the countdown is displayed only in the main window. I usually have 3-4 markets opened by method "display market in a new ladder window", and for those floating laders there is no countdown. Or at least I don`t know how to activate.

3. Just remembered: is there any way to stick the "new opened ladders" together so they can act like one window? If everyone of them is pinned (and they must be) and I want to minimize all Betangel windows, I have two choices: click display desktop in windows, or minimize all ladders one by one.

(I`m trading football, so I have multiple markets opened)

Return to “Support”