Problem with J League Coupon Filter

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
DrJAT

Hi all,

I'm having an issue filtering J League games from J League 2 games (Japanese football divisions). I asked this question previously and was told to use "J League AND NOT 2", which seemed to work fine but then in the last week or so I've noticed that it has been missing the J League games and returning no hits whatsoever. So I'm wondering if it's picking up the 2 from the date (i.e. tomorrow is 28/4 and there is one J League game on, Iwata vs. Nagoya, but it's not detecting). Does anyone know if the text filter looks at the date as well, or is it only the market name? If the latter then why would my filter not be picking it up?
Thanks in advance,
JT
jamesedwards

DrJAT wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:50 pm
Hi all,

I'm having an issue filtering J League games from J League 2 games (Japanese football divisions). I asked this question previously and was told to use "J League AND NOT 2", which seemed to work fine but then in the last week or so I've noticed that it has been missing the J League games and returning no hits whatsoever. So I'm wondering if it's picking up the 2 from the date (i.e. tomorrow is 28/4 and there is one J League game on, Iwata vs. Nagoya, but it's not detecting). Does anyone know if the text filter looks at the date as well, or is it only the market name? If the latter then why would my filter not be picking it up?
Thanks in advance,
JT
I don't know if there is a better answer but as it's just one league could you put all the J2 team names into a long list of AND NOT s instead?
DrJAT

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:45 am
I don't know if there is a better answer but as it's just one league could you put all the J2 team names into a long list of AND NOT s instead?
Thanks James, that works (although I can't exclude Tokyo as there's also a Tokyo in the main J League). I think it was the date that was the problem, the filtering seems to use the path so anything with a 2 was being excluded. J League 3 is pathed differently (it's "J3 League") so doesn't get picked up by "J League" and so they don't need excluding specifically. Thanks for the tip :)
JT
sniffer66

For issues like this I think it would be useful if we could include spaces in the filtering
i.e

J League AND NOT ' 2 '

That would solve the issue you are having with dates

Return to “Support”