Orders on ladder not displayed properly & P&L different to Betfair website

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Trader Pat

Has anybody else had any of the following problems over the last few days or is it just me?
  • Orders not appearing on the ladder when I click on a stake and then appearing 10-20 seconds later if at all (All pre-off racing markets)
  • Choosing a stake on the ladder but a different stake being entered into the market
  • Orders appearing and disappearing on ladder
All of the above I've seen before when Betfair is having a wobble but this was happening before Betfair's outage and since. The next thing that happened I've never seen before though. I was trading a race last night and had a small red with about 90 seconds to go. When I closed some of my positions the software reset my position to zero, the loss had vanished. The remaining orders I had in the market got taken and at post time the software was showing a greened up profit even though I was still in the red and the P&L on the website confirmed this. The log showed nothing unusual, it was lke all these orders were never placed in the market in the first place.

I usually have two instances of BetAngel open when trading, one for manually trading and the other gathering data. I've tried closing one instance but the problems were still persisting yesterday evening.

Any ideas?
Dallas

Bullet points 1 and 3, yes but as you said later on only if BF are having issues at the time, I've not seen anything like that when they are operating normally
Bullet point 2, I've never come across that happening to anyone before, do you use keyboard shortcuts and have your preset stakes assigned to any, perhaps a shortcut profile that's part of an older settings profile you've forgotten about?

Is there anything unusual in any of the logs, or any errors/exceptions etc returned from BF?
Trader Pat

Dallas wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:24 am
Bullet point 2, I've never come across that happening to anyone before, do you use keyboard shortcuts and have your preset stakes assigned to any, perhaps a shortcut profile that's part of an older settings profile you've forgotten about?
No nothing like that, I don't use shortcuts for staking at all. It's happened a few times but it only seems to happen when I'm scaling out of a position. For example on one race a few days ago I had a net stake of €200, I placed five orders of €40 further up the ladder and after they were all taken I still had a net stake of €100. I thought I'd just hit the wrong stake or something but its happened a couple of times since.
Dallas wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:24 am
Is there anything unusual in any of the logs, or any errors/exceptions etc returned from BF?
Nothing at all, everything looks normal. Even the matched / unmatched bets doesn't show anything odd.

I'm racking my brains with this. I've tried rolling back to previous version of BA and done a full uninstall but still having the same issues. If nobody else is having the same kind of issues then it must be something my end but I can't imagine what could cause this.

Return to “Support”