Testing multiple bots in practice mode

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
alexmr2

When I'm testing multiple bots I seem to confuse Guardian no matter what I try. My process for testing is as below:

Creating bots:
1. Create a single rule file for bot 1 and make sure it is the only rule file by deleting any others
2. Export the bot 1 rule file to my PC
3. Create a second bot/rule file, again making sure it is the only one
4. Export the second rule file / bot 2 calling it a different name

I then have the two rule files ready to import, so open two copies of BetAngel

1. Import bot 1 in Guardian and apply the rule to all markets
2. Open a second instance of BetAngel and Guardian and import bot 2 and apply the rule to all markets

The problem is if I go back to the first instance of BetAngel and want to edit the bot 1 rule file it says "Unable to open automation rules file ...... this was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible"

It will only let me edit one rule file on one instance of BetAngel at a time, unless I reimport the rule file on that instance, which leads to having multiple rules files and having to delete the irrelevant one which should only be on the other instance

I think once the rules are applied in each instance the bots do as it should but just wondering if I'm missing an easier way to test and edit multiple bots without needing to reimport rules files and then delete the irrelevant ones to that instance of Guardian?

Thanks
Dallas

You can just open one instance of BA create your rules file/s then if using practice mode and want to run two bots on the same market just open a second instance the file will already be there for you and apply one automation file in each instance

Return to “Support”