Automated Bets NOT showing in Guardian

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Frogmella

I spent much of Saturday trying to work out why my Automation File was not triggering bets when all the criteria had apparently been met.

Towards the end of the day I discovered that it WAS triggering bets but they were NOT showing in Guardian and as a consequence I had removed markets from my list totally unaware that I was exposed to loss. Only by opening the Betfair software was I able to discover my open positions and close them manually

I attach two screen shots. One shows the logfile that a £5 lay bet has been placed but you will note that the "Matched Bets" column in Guardian shows zero.
Guardian1.png
The other screenshots shows that there in nothing in the matched bets panel either.
Guardian2.png
This is not the first time this has occurred.

Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eatyourgreens

hi,
could the problem be your refresh rates?
In your images Guardian shows last update "21:35:01" the log image shows that the bet was placed at "21:35:06"
Frogmella

Its refreshing at 20ms
sionascaig

Frogmella wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:13 pm
Its refreshing at 20ms
Its not refreshing in a timely manner according to the logs... Have you got restrict refresh on (or let the computer go to sleep, or have a vast amount of markets loaded)?

as eatyourgreens says it not refreshed after the bet was placed (5 secs have elapsed)
Frogmella

Restrict refresh WAS on. Bugger it. What a moron.

I would have sworn blind that it was saved "OFF" in the "List" menu but it seems that setting doesn't save.

Thanks guys.

I'm going out into the garden to eat mud.

Return to “Support”