Betangel suddenly appeal suspended?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
underx

Out of nowhere, Betangel shows every single market as both online and suspended. I tried to use other softwares and even my phone to trade, all works fine. But as soon as i open for example a football match, it appeals suspended and the money on the ladder are not moving. Horse markets are the same but they dont appeal suspended. I tried to reset, delete, repair, install on a new window user but nothing seem to work. This happened suddenly and i havent changed a single thing. Betfair says everything work fine on their ends......seem to be betangel? My license is valid. What can be the problem? Thank you
Dallas

Try switch between steaming and Polling by unticking or ticking the 'Use Exchange streaming' box on your communications page in your main settings
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/com ... tings.html
underx

Hi Dallas. Thank you for the reply, i tried that as well, no success unfortunately.
Derek27

For a moment I thought Bet Angel had an appeal system.
underx

Problem solved. Thank you again Dallas
Dallas

underx wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:03 pm
Glad its sorted for you

When you get markets showing as suspended by Betfair but you know they are still open it's always something to do with your connection and/or way its routed to BF and all you get back from them is suspended markets. This is usually a temporary issue so its worth switching back every now and again.

When switching to polling you will connect and receive market updates from Betfair in a slightly different way

This was the reason Bet Angel has always left polling enabled as the default even though streaming was added several years ago
But over the years BF have ironed out most issues and streaming is general very stable for everyone now and its quite rare that someone experiences any problems, that's why in the latest V1.59 for the first time Bet Angel made Streaming the default way of connecting
underx

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:53 pm
underx wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:03 pm
Glad its sorted for you

When you get markets showing as suspended by Betfair but you know they are still open it's always something to do with your connection and/or way its routed to BF and all you get back from them is suspended markets. This is usually a temporary issue so its worth switching back every now and again.

When switching to polling you will connect and receive market updates from Betfair in a slightly different way

This was the reason Bet Angel has always left polling enabled as the default even though streaming was added several years ago
But over the years BF have ironed out most issues and streaming is general very stable for everyone now and its quite rare that someone experiences any problems, that's why in the latest V1.59 for the first time Bet Angel made Streaming the default way of connecting
Thank you for the help and the explanation. I will remember next time to follow these steps if it happens again.
Thanks once again Dallas.

Return to “Support”