Football Automation Issue

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
cfc011

Hi, I am testing a Under 2.5 Goals Stratergy and I have an automation build for it.
It places a Back Bet at the Reserve Market Price if the price is greater than 1.50 and there are 0 Matched and Unmatched Bets on the selection. Then after 5mins, if the Bet is still Unmatched it cancels it and Places a Back Bet at Odds of 1.5 with the condition that there are no Matched Bets. I thought that would ensure only 1 Bet goes on the selection but the last few days in a row 1 match each day has had 2 Bets placed. Is there something missing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The rules file looks fine

Do you have a copy of the Bet Angel log from a market where its triggered twice and by any chance a screen shot of the matched bets page in Bet Angel?
If not can you post these the next time you see it happen and hopefully that should shed some light on whats happening
cfc011

It did happen on 1 match again last night. Most of these football matches are while I'm asleep. Is there a way to capture the logs? When I checked them this morning this was the only page that mentioned the right match.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cfc011

It happaned again last night, it was on a market that closed so I couldn't screenshot the Matched Bets page, this time it happened on my Over2.5 automation. The conditions are identical to the Unders one, so it shouldn't be placing more than 1 bets as well.
I screenshot the only mention of the match in the logs.
ShaunWhite

I can't help much but those Colon v Tigre bets were placed at 04:50:09 and 04:51:35 (?) but the log doesn't show any bet placement or market activity around that time. Ditto your previous example.

Not exactly an answer but that's maybe something to look at? Both markets had bets placed before the "Market changed to" .....so a refresh rate issue on markets you're not viewing? And why no log of the bets being placed?
cfc011

They seem to disappear when the market closes and just random bets still appear in the logs afterwards. I added both automations to a few matches this afternoon to try and catch a match where it happens before the market closes. Here are the screenshots

Return to “Support”