Tennis Lay 1st Set Winner Automation

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
cfc011

Hi,
I have an automation for Laying the 1st Set Winner, and then Backing that player if they go 1 and then 2 games behind in the second set, before Hedging after 2 Sets.
I have been trying to add a 5-second delay before it places all bets in order to get a better price, as I find the market moves further after the bot placed the bets.
I have managed to get the 5-second delay to work when placing the initial Lay bet on the 1st Set Winner, but none of the other Back bets are being placed, nor is it Hedging after 2 Sets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lotora

First of all, I think, the way you attempt to use Stake as "Percentage of Net Stake" stops the rule from firing. Net Stake is the size of an open position on a selection. i.e. the amount of back bets matched on a selection minus the amount of lay bets matched on a selection. So if you had £200 of back bets matched and £120 of lay bets matched then your Net Stake would be £80 (Copied and pasted from: https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... 3D&mw=MzIw)

a few adjustments...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cfc011

O right I see, thank you so much for your help. I will test this one out, thank you!

Return to “Support”