Betfair Settings

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
waynejulian

Afternoon,

Just wondering how do i start again with Bet angel deleting all my setting ive tried to un-install and re-install but all my settings are saved, and I would really like to begin again with a blank canvas thankyou for any help!!
Dallas

All your saved files and settings etc are held in the following directory
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional

If you delete the contents of that folder then re-install Bet Angel you'll be back to just the default settings
waynejulian

Thats exactly what I need thankyou Dallas.
jamesedwards

waynejulian wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:37 pm
... I would really like to begin again with a blank canvas...
One day I will do this. There is literally so much crap on my Bet Angel from 5 years ago when I didn't know what I was doing. Now I'm afraid to delete anything in case actually it turns out to be integral. :lol:
Derek27

jamesedwards wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:10 pm
waynejulian wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:37 pm
... I would really like to begin again with a blank canvas...
One day I will do this. There is literally so much crap on my Bet Angel from 5 years ago when I didn't know what I was doing. Now I'm afraid to delete anything in case actually it turns out to be integral. :lol:
I did that two or three weeks after I started with BA. But more importantly, I knew I was going to do it, so I didn't care much about flipping up the settings. That's my attitude with any software with complex settings. :)

Return to “Support”