Dispay issues

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Channel Fever

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere, I have been unable to find anything similar.

I have an issue with certain windows not being the correct size. I have attached a screenshot of the market selection window in Guardian that is a good example. (also advanced charts have the same problem)

The work around for this has been easy, I've been undocking it and placing it on another monitor and expanding the size. The problem I can't seem to solve lies within the automaton rules editor. I have the same issue, for most part I can expand to a full window and get most of it done but some sections remain hidden. If i want to create a rule in order of favourtism for instance I can't access to box to enter the number in. (I'd take a screenshot of this but the box disappears when I do)

I am currently running v1.59.2 but the same thing was happening in previous versions. A fair while back I managed to play around with my computer's display settings that weren't ideal for trading and running the program normally, but would at least allow me to edit rules files. Being able to do this again would be great, but getting the correct settings sorted to fix the lot would be a bonus. I'm sure it's a simple lack of proficiency on my behalf!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Setting Windows to the Normal font setting of 96dpi should solve the problem.

To make the change, open Control Panel in Windows. Choose the 'Display' option and you should see an option called 'Change the size of all items'. With each version of Windows this is displayed differently, but you should normally see either a slider or a picklist or a set of buttons allowing you to pick the preferred size. You're looking for an option saying either: 100%, Smaller, Normal font or 96dpi (again the display depends on the version of Windows).
Channel Fever

I had actually tried that with no success.... the size changed everywhere else but where it needed to... But after restarting my computer (that old classic) it updated and worked. Thanks for your quick response Dallas.

Return to “Support”