Automation not firing, using two instances of BA

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
peachflame

Using enough automation rules that i have to open 2 instances of BA , seems to have screwed up automation firing properly, using same settings, checked nominated selections are correct, at a loss. Any thoughts ?
Dallas

Almost impossible to say without seeing the rules file of copy of the rules which aren't triggering and any related signal/stored value rules that pass them information
peachflame

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:34 pm
Almost impossible to say without seeing the rules file of copy of the rules which aren't triggering and any related signal/stored value rules that pass them information
Could it be an issue if both instances of guardian have to switch to the same market? Potential conflict?
Dallas

peachflame wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:42 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:34 pm
Could it be an issue if both instances of guardian have to switch to the same market? Potential conflict?
Each instance is independent of each other so anything that happens in one won't effect the other
A rules will either work or it won't irrespective of whether you have 1 or 10 instances open
peachflame

Attached rule files, I have A in one instance and B and C in the other. Both instances have refresh at 500 mil, switch market at 300 sec, and no restrict refresh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

peachflame wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:00 pm
Attached rule files, I have A in one instance and B and C in the other. Both instances have refresh at 500 mil, switch market at 300 sec, and no restrict refresh
Just to clarify you can't pass information even via Stored Values between instances of Bet Angel - they are only applicable to the instance they were set in

If you weren't trying to do that I'd just need to see one file unless all three do different things and none are working?
peachflame

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:50 pm
peachflame wrote:
Just to clarify you can't pass information even via Stored Values between instances of Bet Angel - they are only applicable to the instance they were set in

If you weren't trying to do that I'd just need to see one file unless all three do different things and none are working?
none of these rules use stored values, they all do different things, I just have them across two different instances to demonstrate problem. Today none have worked.
Dallas

peachflame wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:06 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:50 pm
peachflame wrote:

none of these rules use stored values, they all do different things, I just have them across two different instances to demonstrate problem. Today none have worked.
Ah OK, so,

Rule A - Can't seen any problems with that so no reason why it shouldn't place the three lay bets, although there is no reason to fix the order if applying the betting rules to nominated selections - but that won't stop it working either

Rule B - Same thing regarding the fix order rule

Rule C - also the same

I'll run all three together on the 17:00 but I can't see any reason it won't work its just nominating a runner to trigger on just after the race goes in-play
peachflame

Right, they're very simple rules that have always worked in a single instance of guardian, trying to run two instances it's been erratic at best
Dallas

peachflame wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:30 pm
Right, they're very simple rules that have always worked in a single instance of guardian, trying to run two instances it's been erratic at best
Are you using exactly the same settings files in both instances?
ie, one doesn't use a restricted refresh and or slower refresh rate while having more markets loaded?
peachflame

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:32 pm
peachflame wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:30 pm
Are you using exactly the same settings files in both instances?
ie, one doesn't use a restricted refresh and or slower refresh rate while having more markets loaded?
No double checked, they're exactly the same
Dallas

They all triggered fine for me in the 17:00
A.jpg
B.jpg
C.jpg
SP.jpg

Did you also run them on the 17:00?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peachflame

Did you run all three on two instances?
Dallas

peachflame wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:24 pm
Yes, thats two Guardians side by side above and a rule in each
peachflame

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:25 pm
peachflame wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:24 pm
Yes, thats two Guardians side by side above and a rule in each
I ran a single instance, and everything trigged ok, now running two i'm noticing that refreshing seems to be an issue, even though both are set to 300 mil refresh the market volume number seems to update every 3 or 4 seconds or longer.

Return to “Support”