unhandled exception errors

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
peachflame

Sometimes getting unhandled exception error when duplicating rule in an automation file and trying to change the nominated selection. The named selection box is crossed out in red. After that i usually have to quit the program entirely.
Dallas

That red cross error normally occurs when Windows is unable to draw an image properly
You said you're editing the selection at the bottom of the rule so that sounds like it's a jockey silk that is failing to draw.

When you are editing the rule, is the market that the rule is associated with still open?
It could be that the market has been settled in the background and the jockey silks have been disposed.

Next time it occurs, if you can look at the time of the market you used when first launching the rules editor and see if that market has been settled in the interim.

Also next time it occurs, it might be helpful to dev if you can click on the 'Details or More Details' button if there's one visible in the exception and send us the full text from the window to General support.
https://betangel.kayako.com/conversation/new
peachflame

I'll try and remember, it's tricky in that the error sometimes means I can do nothing other than force close the program. I only encounter the error when loading selections in the morning, so markets wouldn't be settled?

Return to “Support”