Can someone please explain

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ajanthony

Hi Dallas and Derek,
Both PCs running 1.60.0.
Derek, there is nothing in the Stored Value tab in the rule. I am going live today with small stake to test.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:51 pm
Hi Dallas and Derek,
Both PCs running 1.60.0.
Derek, there is nothing in the Stored Value tab in the rule. I am going live today with small stake to test.
Regards,
Anthony
Looking at the SV names it looks like one of my examples?
If so it wouldn't matter if using it in live or PM mode the P/L values should always be stored

If it is from the shared files apart from adding the winner SV's have you edited it in any other way?
Derek27

ajanthony wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:51 pm
Hi Dallas and Derek,
Both PCs running 1.60.0.
Regards,
Anthony
According to your log, "Market_P&L = 0", you placed a value of zero in Market_P&L. If that's the value that you were expecting to contain the profit, where did you assign this value?
ajanthony

Hi Dallas and Derek,
I now think I know where the problem is. It is not with my rule or condition as that is a straight lay bey with a simple fixed odds condition, it is from the P&L rules that is set up in my lists which I think was one of Dallas's examples. I haven't changed any of the conditions in it, I just added a Trading Screen rule. I have attached a screen shot for Derek's question. Does this help.
Regards,
Anthony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

ajanthony wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:01 am
Hi Dallas and Derek,
I now think I know where the problem is. It is not with my rule or condition as that is a straight lay bey with a simple fixed odds condition, it is from the P&L rules that is set up in my lists which I think was one of Dallas's examples. I haven't changed any of the conditions in it, I just added a Trading Screen rule. I have attached a screen shot for Derek's question. Does this help.
Regards,
Anthony
I was assuming that Market_P&L was the SV that should have contained the profit. If that is the case you need to look at where it's getting updated.
ajanthony

I am running live today and the problem has not occurred. I checked the conditions and rules etc on the live computer and they are the same as on the practise.
It also has not happened on the practise today so who knows. As long as it doesn't happen on live I can live with it.
Thanks for your help and suggestions Dallas and Derek.
Regards,
Anthony

Return to “Support”