Deleting a custom setting profile

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
buyshirts

Good afternoon
I'm trying to cull some obsolete settings files i have the folder open and each "setting" has a group of 7 files associated with it.
All im looking to do is remove the file which is linked to the settings dropdown on the app
The files extensions showing in the %appdata% folder are as follows
.afccfg
.bfccfg
.chtcfg
.grdcfg
.ldcfg
.setcfg
.sndcfg
Obviously i could delete them all but im worried that they may be linked to other automations and all i want to do is just remove it from the dropdown.
Thanks in advance
Derek27

buyshirts wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:27 pm
Good afternoon
I'm trying to cull some obsolete settings files i have the folder open and each "setting" has a group of 7 files associated with it.
All im looking to do is remove the file which is linked to the settings dropdown on the app
.afccfg
.bfccfg
.chtcfg
.grdcfg
.ldcfg
.setcfg
.sndcfg
Obviously i could delete them all but im worried that they may be linked to other automations and all i want to do is just remove it from the dropdown.
Thanks in advance
You can delete a settings profile from the settings menu and a screen layout from the view menu.
jamesedwards

buyshirts wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:27 pm
Good afternoon
.afccfg
.bfccfg
.chtcfg
.grdcfg
.ldcfg
.setcfg
.sndcfg
Thanks in advance
there is a 'delete setting' option in the setting drop down menu.
buyshirts

Doh!
Thanks for pointing that out fellas

Return to “Support”