Can I expect that the bet will be voided in this situation?

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
notangel

Or is it just my desire and everything was according to the rules.

Recently there was a match in which the real score was apparently 1:1 but about 10 minutes before the end of normal time all sources showed that a goal was scored and the score became 1:2. All players began to trade live on a score of 1:2. And 10+ minutes later, after 90 minutes, the goal was canceled for some reason and the score becomes 1:1 again.Someone "very clever" found out it before the others and took all the profitable bets Bets were not recalculated in the end.

Here's what support said " "The bet was on match odds, so even tho the score was incorrect displayed, which we can't check, the prices reflected the state of the game. Unfortunately, the customer is responsible for managing his own position"
I think they did not deal with this problem, perhaps they are too lazy or for some other reason. Because the answer is not serious if they claim that the odds reflected the state of the game. Such odds,for example 6 for a draw, are not traded when the score is 1:1 at the 90th minute
Your opinion?
Derek27

notangel wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:59 am
Or is it just my desire and everything was according to the rules.

Recently there was a match in which the real score was apparently 1:1 but about 10 minutes before the end of normal time all sources showed that a goal was scored and the score became 1:2. All players began to trade live on a score of 1:2. And 10+ minutes later, after 90 minutes, the goal was canceled for some reason and the score becomes 1:1 again.Someone "very clever" found out it before the others and took all the profitable bets Bets were not recalculated in the end.

Here's what support said " "The bet was on match odds, so even tho the score was incorrect displayed, which we can't check, the prices reflected the state of the game. Unfortunately, the customer is responsible for managing his own position"
I think they did not deal with this problem, perhaps they are too lazy or for some other reason. Because the answer is not serious if they claim that the odds reflected the state of the game. Such odds,for example 6 for a draw, are not traded when the score is 1:1 at the 90th minute
Your opinion?
It doesn't make sense to say "the real score was apparently 1:1". You either know what the official score is or you don't.

It is common for a goal to be scored, the Betfair website (don't know about other sites) acknowledging the goal, and after a 5-minute VAR the goal is disallowed. The bottom line is, if you're trading a match you're not watching, others will be doing the same and trading the price without having a clue what's going on, but a few will be watching and a step ahead of everybody else, they're not "very clever".

In some circumstances bets should be voided after a VAR, but not all.

https://betting.betfair.com/betfair-ann ... 118-6.html

Edit: I've just had a look at your previous posts (I've even replied to some of them) and it seems you have a history of calling foul, Betfair malpractices and match-fixing. It's extremely unlikely that only matches you trade are fixed and the rest of us avoid them, you can't be that unlucky. The best advice I can give you is:

1) Fully understand the rules of a market before trading.

2) Understand that if somebody has faster pictures than you and gets information faster than you, that's allowed. It's rather like somebody overtaking you on the motorway with a faster car, it is legal.

3) Focus on learning to trade rather than making money. Making money is a byproduct of successful trading, it doesn't happen the other way around.
notangel

I don't know if VAR was there or not. I will try to write to the football club by mail, maybe they will answer or give a record of the match, I don’t see any other options to prove it.
The question was specific to this situation. Yes, I trade a lot of markets and sometimes I was wrong. , but this is the first time this situation has happened. In which the score was 1:2, all bookmakers gave in line the score 1:2 for more than 10 minutes and then the score became 1:1. There was no broadcast of the match anywhere. Am I entitled to claim a refund here? The support response was not serious and they did not go into the details of the match.I explained above why.
It may be difficult for them to find out all the details of the match too and they decided not to bother because the match was not top and there was little money in comparison with other matches. They gave such an answer that I got rid of them thinking that I would not find out further.
Anbell

notangel wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:09 am
Am I entitled to claim a refund here?
No.
Derek27

notangel wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:09 am
I don't know if VAR was there or not. I will try to write to the football club by mail, maybe they will answer or give a record of the match, I don’t see any other options to prove it.
The question was specific to this situation. Yes, I trade a lot of markets and sometimes I was wrong. , but this is the first time this situation has happened. In which the score was 1:2, all bookmakers gave in line the score 1:2 for more than 10 minutes and then the score became 1:1. There was no broadcast of the match anywhere. Am I entitled to claim a refund here? The support response was not serious and they did not go into the details of the match.I explained above why.
It may be difficult for them to find out all the details of the match too and they decided not to bother because the match was not top and there was little money in comparison with other matches. They gave such an answer that I got rid of them thinking that I would not find out further.
What match were you trading?

What is the point in posting to this forum when you don't even bother reading the replies?

If you can't even engage with us, and we're a flipping lot better than Betfair, you can't really blame Betfair for not resolving your problem.
Euler

Betfair use running ball scouts and these are often wrong for a number of reasons, but Betfair specifically state in there terms that you use these feeds at your own risk. So all bets will stand.
Tuco

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:09 am
The best advice I can give you is:

1) Fully understand the rules of a market before trading.

2) Understand that if somebody has faster pictures than you and gets information faster than you, that's allowed. It's rather like somebody overtaking you on the motorway with a faster car, it is legal.

3) Focus on learning to trade rather than making money. Making money is a by product of successful trading, it doesn't happen the other way around.
...this is very good FREE advice - you will either take it or you won't - the choice is yours!
Kai

notangel wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:59 am
Here's what support said
They can't say much else

Return to “Support”