strange automation behaviour.

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
peachflame

Hi, i'm having an issue with simple automation, attached. I want to place bets on first half O 0.5 at increments set against best market price at 7 to 15 seconds after going inplay. For some reason the first bet set to enter at best market price is entered somewhere around 1.04 to 1.06, usually the price should start somewhere around 1.4. The other bets are entered at the correct increments, from that very low price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peachflame

To follow up, might something to do with staking below minimum?
Dallas

You don't have any conditions to specify a min price so it will be triggering correctly

Apart from the top flight leagues there won't even be time for bets to start reforming the market again when the majority are cancelled when its turned in-play
Even the top flight matches with just a 5 sec delay triggering you bets only 3secs later most markets will still have large spreads and be far from being formed

If you change the arm rule to something like 30 to 60 secs to give the market more time to form the best price will then be much higher
peachflame

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:07 pm
You don't have any conditions to specify a min price so it will be triggering correctly

Apart from the top flight leagues there won't even be time for bets to start reforming the market again when the majority are cancelled when its turned in-play
Even the top flight matches with just a 5 sec delay triggering you bets only 3secs later most markets will still have large spreads and be far from being formed

If you change the arm rule to something like 30 to 60 secs to give the market more time to form the best price will then be much higher
Ok, thanks, i'll bump the time up

Return to “Support”