Problem with Last Updated cell in BetAngel_Multiple spreadsheet

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Johnedale

I've been using a modified version of the BetAngel_Multiple spreadsheet to record racing data. One of the things my sheet does is measure the difference between the Last Updated time in C3 and the system time to check for connection problems. A while ago I switched from polling to streaming and I've now realised that since then, even if the connection has completely failed the Last Updated time will still constantly update to the current time. I've tried going back to the original BA spreadsheet and using a different pc, but the problem is still there. Does anyone else have this issue or have a fix for it? I switched to streaming after my account got suspended over the amount of data I was using, so going back to polling isn't an option. I'm using BA v1.60.0 beta2, and Excel version 2304 from Microsoft 365. Thanks
ShaunWhite

Maybe you could test for a substantive change rather then just an update which may or many not be erroneous. Eg a market traded volume change?
Johnedale

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 12:56 pm
Maybe you could test for a substantive change rather then just an update which may or many not be erroneous. Eg a market traded volume change?
I think that would work close to the off, but I start recording at ten minutes out. I haven't looked into it but I'd imagine there would be periods when nothing was changing even though the connection was fine

Return to “Support”