Guardian - Auto delete suspended markets.

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
blueport

Can this be done in anyway or must I continue to do it manually?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

FYI, Guardian automatically detects markets that are closed and skips them so it doesn't waist time updating information that doesn't need updating.
bob1957

I am using BAP 1.59.0_b2 and trying to get the win status of each selection into excel.
I have tried the win status in BA to push that to excel and automation with a SV to excel but it is bit of hit and miss, because the win status is conditional on the market close before it triggers and guardian stops updating on market close the win status is not always updated in excel.
I have set a 20ms update in guardian, but there appears to be a timing issue with the win status and guardian both triggering and stopping on market close.

Any help would be appreciated.
jamesedwards

Bet Angel wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 am
FYI, Guardian automatically detects markets that are closed and skips them so it doesn't waist time updating information that doesn't need updating.
I run several thousand markets simultaneously across multiple duplications of Guardian on one PC. I'm pretty sure my PC speeds up refresh of open markets significantly when I remove a large volume of completed closed markets. :?:
Derek27

bob1957 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:25 am
I am using BAP 1.59.0_b2 and trying to get the win status of each selection into excel.
I have tried the win status in BA to push that to excel and automation with a SV to excel but it is bit of hit and miss, because the win status is conditional on the market close before it triggers and guardian stops updating on market close the win status is not always updated in excel.
I have set a 20ms update in guardian, but there appears to be a timing issue with the win status and guardian both triggering and stopping on market close.

Any help would be appreciated.
It might be worth trying something along these lines.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25480
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:24 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 am
I run several thousand markets simultaneously across multiple duplications of Guardian on one PC. I'm pretty sure my PC speeds up refresh of open markets significantly when I remove a large volume of completed closed markets. :?:
I tested this today:

All day I have been running 4000 football matches with relatively simple rules, across 8 different simultaneously running versions of Guardian with 500 on each.

As of now, 3400 of the 4000 markets are complete and have been suspended. With 600 live and 3400 suspended markets loaded in Guardian the refresh cycles in the Guardian window of focus is every 3 seconds, while refresh cycles in other Guardians are every 7 seconds.

Now I remove the 3400 closed markets from all Guardian windows leaving 600 markets running across 8 Guardians. With only the 600 live markets remaining the refresh cycles in the Guardian window of focus improve from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds, while refresh cycles in the other Guardian windows improve from 7 seconds to 2 seconds.

It would be great if there was a way to remove markets automatically from Guardian in order to speed up refresh cycles.
sniffer66

Obviously a risk in removing suspended footy markets but I like to keep things neat by removing closed ones, using a shortcut key combo.
I use Shift + C, and then a quick macro in AutoHotkey or Auto-It script, looping every 5 mins, to bring Guardian into focus and send the Shift + C key combo works a treat

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:50 am
Obviously a risk in removing suspended footy markets but I like to keep things neat by removing closed ones, using a shortcut key combo.
I use Shift + C, and then a quick macro in AutoHotkey or Auto-It script, looping every 5 mins, to bring Guardian into focus and send the Shift + C key combo works a treat

Capture.JPG
Thanks for the idea. Can this be done when needing to shift between 8 simultaneous iterations of Guardian though?
sniffer66

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:07 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

Capture.JPG
Thanks for the idea. Can this be done when needing to shift between 8 simultaneous iterations of Guardian though?
Shouldnt be an issue. Would take a little more scripting skill but you can get Auto-it to return the handle of all windows containing the text "Guardian", then it's just a case of looping through them and sending the keys.

If that becomes a struggle, let me know and I'll knock something up in Auto-it
jamesedwards

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:10 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:07 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

Capture.JPG
Shouldnt be an issue. Would take a little more scripting skill but you can get Auto-it to return the handle of all windows containing the text "Guardian", then it's just a case of looping through them and sending the keys.

If that becomes a struggle, let me know and I'll knock something up in Auto-it
I've never used any of these or done any scripting. If you wouldnt mind creating it it would be very kind of you! 8-)
sniffer66

This should do it

Will find each Guardian window, activate each window in turn, send Shift + C, then minimise the window again. You'll need to set up the shortcut combo keys in BA. I've only one window running but works fine on there testing. Runs every 60s - tiny overhead and very quick. if you want to increase the time between cycles, edit line 6 from Sleep(6000) . Number is in milliseconds

if you've used my Sofascore script you'll have Auto-It already, if not instructions on how to install and run a script are here :

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25395

(in the old thread in post 1)

I usually compile these an exe and run in the Windows taskbar - Tools-Compile in the Scite Editor

Enjoy :)

Code: Select all

While 1

Find_Guardian()

Sleep(60000)
WEnd

Func Find_Guardian()

Local $aList = WinList()

For $i = 1 To $aList[0][0]
                If StringinStr($aList[$i][0], "Guardian")  Then
					WinActivate($aList[$i][1],"")
					Send("+c")
					WinSetState($aList[$i][1], "",@SW_MINIMIZE)
                EndIf
        Next
EndFunc
jamesedwards

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:48 pm
This should do it

Will find each Guardian window, activate each window in turn, send Shift + C, then minimise the window again. You'll need to set up the shortcut combo keys in BA. I've only one window running but works fine on there testing. Runs every 60s - tiny overhead and very quick. if you want to increase the time between cycles, edit line 6 from Sleep(6000) . Number is in milliseconds

if you've used my Sofascore script you'll have Auto-It already, if not instructions on how to install and run a script are here :

I usually compile these an exe and run in the Windows taskbar - Tools-Compile in the Scite Editor

Code: Select all

While 1

Find_Guardian()

Sleep(60000)
WEnd

Func Find_Guardian()

Local $aList = WinList()

For $i = 1 To $aList[0][0]
                If StringinStr($aList[$i][0], "Guardian")  Then
					WinActivate($aList[$i][1],"")
					Send("+c")
					WinSetState($aList[$i][1], "",@SW_MINIMIZE)
                EndIf
        Next
EndFunc
Thanks, very much appreciated. Will definitely give this a go in the next few days.
Derek27

Thanks sniffer, I think I may have a use for that as well. :)
jamesedwards

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:48 pm
This should do it

Thanks! Working perfectly. Took me a while to realise because I called the script file "Guardian auto close" it was inserting capital Cs into it's own script causing it to crash :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by jamesedwards on Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sniffer66

Good stuff.

I should have said, I didn't put Guardian in the script name or it would have found itself 😁

Thinking through this further, if you couple this with a key combo that calls Dallas' shortcut setup to load coupons and then apply the bafs to market type automatically, and used Windows scheduler to run it once each morning, you'd have an automated Guardian setup 👍

Return to “Support”