Lemonade LMND

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
Korattt

quite by coincidence I chucked a modest sum at Lemonade (LMND) last week.. for those not in the know it’s a reasonably new digital insurance company which is quite well known in the US & slowly rolling out across Europe & it opened for business in France last last week,

.. by chance the missus who works for BGL Insurance had a meeting last week & the subject of Lemonade cropped up, apparently the consensus is, is that they’re ones to look out for in the future.. watch this space I guess?
sionascaig

Some interesting concepts - shame the "giveback" up to 40% of premiums is not to policyholders though! I would like that option...

And if it can afford to giveback those high percentages must be a healthy margin.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/afdhelaziz ... oundation/

Actually, the give back (as its going to charity) is probably offset against costs as some tax wheeze so maybe cant give back to customers..
Korattt

looking at their website they’re looking to cover most of Europe including the UK, interestingly according to the missus most new policies this year have been for pet insurance
Swadler8

i think tesla will bury lemonade and more car companies will follow suite with own in house software

Return to “Trading Financial markets”