BITCOIN as an alternative to regular currency

jimibt

Euler wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:32 pm
I think even Miss Delphine will find her assets are subject to depreciation over time.
boom or bust!
Kai

Euler wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:32 pm
I think even Miss Delphine will find her assets are subject to depreciation over time.
:D

Every trend must bend at the end :)

The journalist must have enjoyed doing the research for the article. Like I'm sure Derek will later :)
Euler

It looks like a scam but will have to investigate further to make sure.
Kai

That's exactly what Derek would say :lol:

I'm sure Alex has already finished his research in the meantime, he's proactive like that :D
Tuco

Kai wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 am
I generally just like to keep an open mind, since value can be very relative in today's world :)

We all found some value in a niche market like sports trading, don't see why others should be denied similar opportunities. The more the merrier, that's the beauty of the digital world, sometimes all you need is a laptop.

I'm rather annoyed I missed this investment opportunity - could have repackaged it into ever smaller tubs and made an absolute killing :(

Does she still bathe or now only shower?
Derek27

Tuco wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:03 am
Kai wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 am
I generally just like to keep an open mind, since value can be very relative in today's world :)

We all found some value in a niche market like sports trading, don't see why others should be denied similar opportunities. The more the merrier, that's the beauty of the digital world, sometimes all you need is a laptop.

I'm rather annoyed I missed this investment opportunity - could have repackaged it into ever smaller tubs and made an absolute killing :(

Are you sure they haven't got the digits for her age the wrong way round? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc09khxyXfA
ShaunWhite

Tuco wrote:
- could have repackaged it into ever smaller tubs and made an absolute killing :(
I think you've just invented homeopathic pheromones, you could be onto something there. I'll give you all the money for 25% of the business.
Kai

Tuco wrote:
I think it's safe to assume she only showers with money now :)

Influencers are getting weirder every year and various subcultures are getting more spotlight but at least trading is becoming more mainstream as well 👍

Normies like us aren't supposed to understand this type of behavior, but in short weeb cosplayers like Belle here are able to manipulate this market because it turns out there's an endless supply of pervy old men that are forever searching for a waifu.

I think moral of the story is, don't let your kids watch anime :D It will certainly be banned in my household.
alexmr2

The doge continues, really testing my long term holder mantra after 265% ROI in 1.5 months
pixlr_20210415211019085.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexmr2

130% roi in one day is surely unheard of

And I thought Ffos Las was volatile
pixlr_20210416034454715.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

alexmr2 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:48 am

Did you buy some because you think the old Fiat Panda engine is running out of juice?
jimibt

alexmr2 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:48 am

increadible - of course these things have to settle back at some point, but this one seems to have a life of its own. don't have any myself and thankfully no longer suffer from FOMO, but certainly would have been good to have taken the ride back in feb to where we are now!
Euler

Selling into strength here isn't a terrible idea.
alexmr2

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:46 am
Did you buy some because you think the old Fiat Panda engine is running out of juice?
Over the last 12 months all sorts of assets seem to be high and I would put it down to people trying to get rid of cash since so much is being printed. It will be interesting to see how it ends because it doesn't seem sustainable.

Apparently Dogecoin is being fueled by people/insituitions taking their Bitcoin profits around $60k to diversify as it stalls. It's all over social media and Youtube livestreams so I imagine that's also adding something. Someone pointed out the advantage of the price being so low ($0.30-0.40) means that the downside should be less so hopefully it shouldn't crash under $0.20 but we'll see. Still don't fully understand how the ability to print more Dogecoins could affect it though because unlike Bitcoin, someone does have the power to alter the supply it seems
jamesg46

alexmr2 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:38 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:46 am
Over the last 12 months all sorts of assets seem to be high and I would put it down to people trying to get rid of cash since so much is being printed. It will be interesting to see how it ends because it doesn't seem sustainable.

Apparently Dogecoin is being fueled by people/insituitions taking their Bitcoin profits around $60k to diversify as it stalls. It's all over social media and Youtube livestreams so I imagine that's also adding something. Someone pointed out the advantage of the price being so low ($0.30-0.40) means that the downside should be less so hopefully it shouldn't crash under $0.20 but we'll see. Still don't fully understand how the ability to print more Dogecoins could affect it though because unlike Bitcoin, someone does have the power to alter the supply it seems
Think if I had of had your fortune I'd defo be taking the profit and probably leave the initial liability in there, keep taking the fluctuations.

I personally don't see all this printing as an issue, I think it's probably something done on purpose to devalue the USD, or keep it low enough in an attempt to keep their exports relatively competitive for global trade, plus wouldn't it piss of China who have been buying the bulk of their debt at higher prices?. I don't know, I'm no economist... I'm sure there are people browsing through who could give some better insight.

Return to “Cryptocurrency”