Ruthless Style

Trading is often about how to take the appropriate risk without exposing yourself to very human flaws.
CaptainMak

To be a solid successful trader you always get told by all the top guns that it’s very important to be cautious, disciplined and to plan your trades using stats, information etc. I mean we all want to find the edge don’t we.. and I agree these things above are all extremely important, especially discipline and sticking to a plan.

However I do think that you can learn a lot by attacking and being ruthless in the markets sometimes, don’t be too cautious, recently I’ve realised that all the big mistakes I’ve made in the past are turning me into a much better trader, for example, in the last few weeks markets I was losing on have slowed up due to myself noticing patterns in the markets I have delved deep into in the past.

Now I’m starting to make good profits in the last few months so in a really good state of mind with it all, so I think what I’m trying to say to anyone who is struggling with being consistent is to not give up too soon, it may take months, years to fine tune your trading/betting but hang in there and who knows you may become successful.

Other important advice, watching lots of Peter Webb videos on YouTube has also helped me in many areas of my trading/betting.

Hope this post helps someone, and just my opinion/ experience. Good luck all :D
Kai

CaptainMak wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:22 am
However I do think that you can learn a lot by attacking and being ruthless in the markets sometimes, don’t be too cautious, recently I’ve realised that all the big mistakes I’ve made in the past are turning me into a much better trader
Don't know about pro traders but I like being ruthless about my own mistakes

Return to “Trading Psychology”