Get Error when bet couldn't be placed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gsa

Hello!

When using Automation to place a bet and the bet doesn't go through (for example not enough funds), you find a error message like this in the log file:

"Unable to place lay bet on XXX at YY. The order cannot be processed as your betfair account does not have enough funds (or has exceeded its exposure limit)."

Is there away to get the information, if the bet has been placed successfully or not in the automation? And idealy to find out the reason for the error?

Thanks

George
Dallas

If the bet is placed you should get one of three messages in the log stating it was
Fully matched
unmatched
partially matched (with amounts)
gsa

Thanks Dallas.

Yes, you get the error in the logs (and in Excel). But what I am looking for is to use the error directly in the Automation (to avoid using Excel), for example to stop the automation or change the stake. I guess, that's - at least at the moment - not possible and I would need to use Excel for it.
Anbell

gsa wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:40 pm
Thanks Dallas.

Yes, you get the error in the logs (and in Excel). But what I am looking for is to use the error directly in the Automation (to avoid using Excel), for example to stop the automation or change the stake. I guess, that's - at least at the moment - not possible and I would need to use Excel for it.
You can use something like Net Stake to determine whether your bet has been matched in full or in part.
gsa

Anbell wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:27 am
You can use something like Net Stake to determine whether your bet has been matched in full or in part.
Thanks Anbell!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”