Quick question about automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Bubace

Hi i was hoping someone would be able to help with a simle automation question, or point me in the right direction. Had a good look but cant find the answer

What im looking to do is be in horse racing markets quite far out and place a back bet on the fav if its between say 2.0-1.8, and a lay bet if its betweem 1.4-1.6 in races that match my criteria, with an offset and trailing stop and a green up at post,

now i can manage to set that up, but my questioon is can the back and lay bets both be in the same bit of automation, with seperate lines and conditions, and if so, how would i go about stopping one of them firing if the other one had already done its job. Like for instance, if it places a back bet on a fav @1.85 offset is placed and the it comes down and is matched, i dont then want it to place a lay if it comes all the way into 1.6, id like it to just stop after first bet is completed

id imagine its really simple to do, but cant think

thanks in advance
Jukebox

Add the condition 'Number of Place bet triggers=0' to each of the rules -this will prevent one firing if the other already has.
Bubace

Jukebox wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:13 pm
Add the condition 'Number of Place bet triggers=0' to each of the rules -this will prevent one firing if the other already has.
Thats brilliant, Thank you

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”