Multiple rules files on the same market

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
the4droogs

I'm sure I read somewhere that in the new version it's possible to have multiple automation rules pointed at the same market (without opening a new instance of Guardian). But now I've come to apply it but I can't seem to find instructions on how to do it anywhere. I've tried to figure it out myself but I can't find anywhere to do it in the custom column editor.

Did I dream it or is this possible? If so, could anyone who knows where there might be some help text on this point me in the right direction?
eatyourgreens

hi,
I have not used that yet, but (I think) when you are in guardian, look at top centre and you will see "apply rules to all markets" and just after that is a drop down box, and (I think) you can apply a rules file to each from the drop down box, eg "rules 1" "rules 2" etc.

hope I am right

stay safe! :-)
the4droogs

Thanks for the reply. I think you nailed it. When I add a new rules file like that it seems to trigger the rules. Now I just need to get the Automation Rules 2 column to show up in Guardian.
the4droogs

Never mind. Figured it out. There is a little icon at the left of the List tab which allows you to add and remove preset columns. I was trying to add it usin the custom columns section.
eatyourgreens

well done!
you helped me too! I did not know that "little icon" was there :-)
Dallas

For anyone else reading this the user guide link which explains the new list tab and all its options added in V1.56
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html
the4droogs

Thanks Dallas. Out of interest, if I had two stored values with the same name in two different automation files and both files were being used on the same market, would they be treated as the same variable or as separate variables?
Dallas

the4droogs wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:50 am
Thanks Dallas. Out of interest, if I had two stored values with the same name in two different automation files and both files were being used on the same market, would they be treated as the same variable or as separate variables?
They would be seen by both (all files) if stored on the Event, or its a shared Stored Value on the selection or market
Otherwise they will only be applicable/seen by the rules file that sets them

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”