Cancel after Suspended

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gareth75

Hello
Anyone know if you can add a rule into a automation rule to cancel the bets if the market has been suspended? .Example being, is offering a lay bet early in the morning into a race in a horse racing market, but not being matched initally. but then sometime during the morning the market gets suspended probably because of non runners, where the race market then gets reset with the non runners taken out which then seems that my lay bets are then imediately taken at the original price when all horses were in the race. basically can i cancel my bets immediately after the market gets unsuspended. Thanks
Derek27

gareth75 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:36 pm
Hello
Anyone know if you can add a rule into a automation rule to cancel the bets if the market has been suspended? .Example being, is offering a lay bet early in the morning into a race in a horse racing market, but not being matched initally. but then sometime during the morning the market gets suspended probably because of non runners, where the race market then gets reset with the non runners taken out which then seems that my lay bets are then imediately taken at the original price when all horses were in the race. basically can i cancel my bets immediately after the market gets unsuspended. Thanks
When runners are removed from a market Betfair automatically cancel unmatched lay bets unless the non-runner's reduction factor is less than 2.5%.

Alternatively, you could have a cancel all bets rule with an unsuspend time < 5 seconds condition to cancel all bets immediately after suspension.
Anbell

gareth75 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:36 pm
Hello
If your bets are marked TakeSP they will be converted to actual SP (and not cancellable) when a non-runner is removed. You could change your Take SP instruction to much closer to the event.
gareth75

Thanks for your replies much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”