check triggers before placing bets ? SV ?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
decomez6

a bot is conditioned to pick and choose from a list of possible selections.
E.g nest a number of nominated selections( A,B,CD,E,F ) in a group of conditions
- the bot goes ahead to check for certain conditions which if met, will trigger bets on a sub-list of qualifying candidates e.g (A,C,F ) .

is there a way of accessing the sub- list before any bets are placed ?

i am looking to store(SV) the number of qualifying selections before the bets are placed so as to use it as a qualifying criteria to place the bets.
meaning; a bet will only be placed if the number of qualifying selections is X amount.
Shaung89

Could you not have one row for every runner which checks all the conditions and if met increases a signal number by 1.

Then place bet if Signal is </=/> the desired number?

I.e.
Row 1 - Check runner 1 & Increase Signal with conditions 1,2,3,4,5
Row 2 - Check runner 2 & Increase Signal with conditions 1,2,3,4,5
Row 3 - Check runner 3 & Increase Signal with conditions 1,2,3,4,5
etc

Then Place bet if Signal value >2 and <4
decomez6

Shaung89 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:46 pm
Could you not have one row for every runner which checks all the conditions and if met increases a signal number by 1.
thanks for the reply shaung89.
- i think your suggestion could work if .

Row 1 - Check runner 1 & Increase Signal named X for the market by 1 with conditions met .
Row 2 - Check runner 2 & only Increase Signal named X for the market by 2 with conditions both runner 1 and 2 has met the criteria

Row 3 - Check runner 3 & skip the signal count if no conditions are met

Row 4 - Check runner 4 & only Increase Signal named X for the market by 3 with conditions runner 1 , 2 and 4 has met the criteria.
Row 4 - Check runner 5 & only Increase Signal named X for the market by 4 with conditions runner 1 , 2 4 and 5 has met the criteria.

Row 6 - Check runner 6 & skip the signal count if no conditions are met

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------then continue to count through all the selections until you get the final X count.

Now i have about 100 s of this to go through . :)

a single SV whose only work is to count the number of qualifying selections as / per the criteria could be very helpful. especially when trading with a screen that can only capture a portion of the total number of ladders . you are then able to see how many ladders are active.

appreciate the help much thanks
Last edited by decomez6 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaung89

No worries,

All depends what those conditions are to be honest - only knowing those would I be able to have another think... But im guessing you don't want to share those :)
decomez6

nothing ground breaking , only combining all possible outcomes to run a background check :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”