Newbie Needing Help with Automation - Please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ShaunWhite

Not sure how to describe it but here...viewforum.php?f=37
ShaunWhite

Re your unmatched bets. One solution is to place the back bet at 1.01 or whatever the worst price you'll accept is. And trigger that bet when your actual trigger price is reached. It will be matched at the best avaliable price.
FrankArch

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:22 pm
Not sure how to describe it but here...viewforum.php?f=37
Thanks for this Sean, I found it in the end. I was trying to post in the same way as face book and not creating a topic.
FrankArch

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:26 pm
Re your unmatched bets. One solution is to place the back bet at 1.01 or whatever the worst price you'll accept is. And trigger that bet when your actual trigger price is reached. It will be matched at the best avaliable price.
Thats great thanks and makes sence. I suppose I am attempting to manually green by say backing at 50% of the lay bet. Dallas has helped with this in using stored values. Would there be a away to automatically adjust the stake if say the back bet didnt get taken til say 40% or would it be a case of beggers cant be choosers

Thanks for the help.
ShaunWhite

FrankArch wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:20 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Thats great thanks and makes sence. I suppose I am attempting to manually green by say backing at 50% of the lay bet. Dallas has helped with this in using stored values. Would there be a away to automatically adjust the stake if say the back bet didnt get taken til say 40% or would it be a case of beggers cant be choosers

Thanks for the help.
It's quite a while since I used guardian so I'll leave the actual set-up to Dallas in case I mislead you.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:06 pm
FrankArch wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:20 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:

Thanks for the help.
It's quite a while since I used guardian so I'll leave the actual set-up to Dallas in case I mislead you.
When using the 'Close trade on selection with greening' or a 'Green all selections' rule it will calculate the stake required to green up at the price its triggered for you.
It might sometime then be matched at a better price so you won't have a perfectly even green up, thats another reason why having greening rules trigger multiple times is advised, as it can sometimes take a few attempts to get it evenly greened if the market is fast moving and volatile

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”